BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Love Don't Love Me...

Ok so I haven't talked to "Him" since friday night, he was suppose to call me back but never did and I haven't heard from his since (IT IS NOW MONDAY NIGHT) Ummm WTF?! We got into an arguement about what I'll maybe explain later but its stupid and I'm tired of dealing with this crap. My trust level with him is at an all time low and I've been praying and asking God to just give me peace and direction with the situation. I'm not going to do this childish "I'm mad so I don't wanna talk to you" nonsense much longer. I did NOTHING wrong so why am I the one being treated like crap?! I don't get it...

I'm not going to call him because I'm tired of being the one who is always the first one to reach out and fix things. If he doesn't want to be with me then hey...it is what it is. Life goes on, but I gotta keep it real. It would really suck. I've been keeping myself busy and happy though because happiness is a CHOICE!! Remember that...

"People come and people go, but my JOY remains with me always"

That's been keeping me at peace, that, prayer and these comics!! Lol They are too funny. With my emotions raging and being upset with the confusion that is my relationship having music and laugher keeps me going.



These two caught my eye and had me laughing on the outside but a bit bitter on the inside because I can relate to them so much right now...As usual I put the relationship in God's hands so this time whatever happens I'm going through with the results whole heartedly...whatever that means right?! Ugghhh...

2 comments:

((Beautiful J U N K I E)) said...

lol.. i hear you girl! hmm.. but are you sure you dont wanna reach and explain how you feel? it might do you some good.. no relationships is perfect.. it takes patience and understanding. ..

Anonymous said...

lovely, i just made even more another emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info